A cadastral map of part of Wellington County in 1861 showing major streets, buildings and lot owners. It includes part of the Township of Peel, and the villages of Orangeville, Guelph, Elora, Fergus, Aboyne, and Kinnettes.
Peel, Orangeville, Guelph, Elora, Fergus, Aboyne, Kinnettes
[W.C. Chewett & Co.]
1 map : black & white ; 44 x 55 cm, on sheet 46 x 67 cm
ImageMill Imaging Library v3.000 2013
Part of a map titled "Wellington County, Canada West, landowners map", created by Guy Leslie & Charles J. Wheelock, P.L.S., and published by W. C. Chewett and Company in 1861.
Scale not given.
Major streets, buildings and lot owners named.
Includes views of buildings and list of subscribers.
Title based on content of image
Material digitized as part of an Academic Innovation Fund (AIF), awarded in 2018. For more information see: http://avptl.info.yorku.ca/academic-innovation-fund/ .